Food 4 Thought

Food Thought Friday!
 




A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.JOIN IN!!! 


Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:
Breakfast ~ What have you loved the most about this past week? 
I have loved spending some much needed time with my sweetie this week!  I do love that man!
Lunch ~ Briefly tell how you met your "love".
I was working at Pizza Hut, he came in with a mutual friend, Brian, to invite me to attend a Young Adult dance that weekend.  We had a tradition of hugging all of the Young Adults, so as part of the invitation each of them gave me a big hug.  I told them I would only go to the dance if one of them would pick me up, stay with me the entire night, and bring me home so I wouldn’t have to be alone.  Kim quickly stated, “I’ll do it!”  They stayed only a few more minutes and then left.  As soon as they left I told the other waitress that I was going to marry Kim.  I knew from the moment we had that first hug. 
Dinner ~ What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
Valentine’s Day has never been a big deal to us because our anniversary is Feb 12 (today).  We are going to Desert Star Playhouse to watch the play, “My Valley Fair Lady” a parody of “My Fair Lady”.
Midnight Snack ~ List 10 things you LOVE about your life right now.
Wow, 10 things?  I may have to dig deep to come up with that many because I am smack in the middle of the February doldrums.
·         I love being married to my best friend
·         I love having a child who lives in heaven (although I miss him SO much!)
·         I love having an adorable (although sometimes ornery) grandchild
·         I love having two beautiful daughters
·         I love my home remodel
·         I love my job
·         I love that I have dramatically reduced my Dr. Pepper consumption
·         I love that I have a plethora of great friends and family members
·         I love that I have a Master’s degree
·         I love that I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)


Kim's Answers:

Breakfast ~ What have you loved the most about this past week? 
Going to the Desert Star with my sweetheart.
Lunch ~ Briefly tell how you met your "love".
If you will look at my wife’s post she will probably do a lot better job of telling than I would. 
Dinner ~ What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
Church and work.  We are not big Valentine’s people, our anniversary is on the 12th.
Midnight Snack ~ List 10 things you LOVE about your life right now.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)

Don’t be afraid of growing older, you will still do stupid things, only SLOWER!

Comments

Jodi said…
What a romantic story of how you met! And you knew from that first hug?! How cool is that! It was meant to be! You two are THEE cutest couple ever. It's so obvious that you love to spend time together!
That play sounds hilarious!

Loved your 10 things..... now as for Kim....COME ON KIM! You can come up with 10 things! I will get you started....
#1 Dr. Pepper :)
#2 You have a great wife!!!
#3.....now you're on your own!
hehe

Thanks for playing guys! Loved your answers!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home