Food 4 Thought Friday!

Food Thought Friday!
 




A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.JOIN IN!!! 





Breakfast ~ Would you rather legally change your last name to Hitler?  OR  Never eat chocolate again?
I think that I would change my name, I’m sure that there are many Hitler’s in the world and not all of them are evil.  Perhaps I could be good enough to give the name a good reputation.

Now on the other hand, giving up chocolate is just evil!  How in the world could I cope with all of the stresses in life without my favorite vice? 


Lunch ~ Would you rather have no internet?  OR No cell phone?  
This is a very hard question.  I rely on the internet for just about everything I do, shopping, preparing my lectures for class, to do family history work, to even read my scriptures.  However, I can’t imagine not being able to connect with my family members with just a quick dial of the phone.  Perhaps I will abstain from answering this question and just say that I’m so glad that right now I have access to both!

Dinner ~ Would you rather go back in time and meet your ancestors?  OR Go way into the future and meet your great grandchildren?  
I would love to go back and meet my ancestors, to hear firsthand how they handled the trials and successes of their lives.  I would also love to go into the future and meet my great grandchildren and see how they turned out.  But honestly, I think that I am afraid of going into the future because I would worry that they didn’t turn out as good as I expect and I would worry that I would have to fix everything so that they would turn out perfect.  Too much pressure!  I choose to look back.

Midnight Snack ~ Would you rather know the date of your death? OR  The cause of your death?
I would rather know the date of my death so that I could get all of my P’s and Q’s in order and achieve everything on my bucket list in time.

Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)
Do what I can and don’t feel guilty for not doing more.

**********KIM'S ANSWERS**************

Breakfast ~ Would you rather legally change your last name to Hitler?  OR  Never eat chocolate again?
Never eat chocolate.

Lunch ~ Would you rather have no internet?  OR No cell phone?  
No internet, what is the internet?

Dinner ~ Would you rather go back in time and meet your ancestors?  OR Go way into the future and meet your great grandchildren?  
Ancestors

Midnight Snack ~ Would you rather know the date of your death? OR  The cause of your death?
Cause
Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)
Always think twice before getting an operation.

(Obviously Kim is not feeling up to his jovial self this week due to his recent surgery)

Comments

Jodi said…
I have to agree with your breakfast!
Giving up chocolate would be evil!
Nice lunch too! It would be hard without either!
Interesting answer on your dinner. I never thought about it that way. I wonder if we REALLY could choose if we would at all. I'm not sure I want to know either at all! hah The past would be less pressure for sure!
I agree with your recipe!

Kim what is the matter with you! WHO never eats chocolate?????? You need to get back to that doc and find out what's the matter!
THIS is the internet. NO blogs without it! haha
Love your recipe too!

THANKS FOR PLAYING!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Mom is Coming Home

Fun Day With Bubba