Food 4 Thought Friday

Food Thought Friday!
 




A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.  JOIN IN!!! 


Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
Breakfast ~ If you had to enter a competition for the "Most Uselessly Unique Talent", what would your talent be?
Singing a statement.  I have a unique talent of turning any sentence into a song cue that I absolutely have to sing (disclaimer:  the song never makes sense).
Lunch ~ What do you think is the best feeling in the world? 
A great big hug!
Dinner ~ Can you comfortably eat in a restaurant by yourself? Go to a movie?  
Back in my younger days I would have never gone anywhere by myself, but now that I am much older and wiser I guess I have more confidence in myself because I wouldn’t hesitate to go to a restaurant or movie alone.
Midnight Snack ~ What punctuation mark best describes your personality and why?
I would probably have to say an explanation mark best describes my personality because I seem to always be full of adrenaline, always too busy trying to stay ahead of my too-full calendar.  Also, I get VERY excited about the good things in my life!
Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)
Listen for the important words that are spoken by the Prophet and apostles of God that are meant just for me.


Comments

Jodi said…
Haha! That is definitely a unique talent to YOU! Love it!
I love hugs too!
You are definitely an "!"!!!!!
I'm excited for conference weekend!

THANKS FOR PLAYING! Now get Kim too! lol

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Mom is Coming Home

Fun Day With Bubba