Food 4 Thought Friday!

Food Thought Friday!
 




A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.  JOIN IN!!! 


Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

Breakfast ~ Why do you live where you do?
This question obviously has multiple answers: 
·          Why do I live in my house and neighborhood?  When our last house sold unexpectedly there was only six (really!) houses for sell within a 20 miles radius that were not priced considerably out of our price range.  This house had a bedroom set up that I liked and it was in a cul-de-sac so we choose it.  The funny thing is that we have now remodeled and removed the bedroom set up that I liked so much!  We stayed because we realized that we had hit the jackpot with the greatest ward and neighbors in the world.
·          Why do we live in this city?  We like this city, it is small but has plenty of amenities.  People are nice and friendly.  Most of all we are very close to family.
·          Why do we live in this part of the world?  Obviously so we can be close to family, but the main reason is because Kim and I are both happy and miserable only ½ of the year!  Kim hates the hot, summer months and would be happy to move to Montana or Alaska.  I on the other hand hate winter and would love to move south, preferably near an ocean.

Lunch ~ What was your favorite TV show when you were growing up? 
I don’t think it is possible to choose only one favorite TV show.  When I was really young I loved romper room, then Sesame Street and Electric Company.  As I got older I liked Flipper, My Three Sons and Brady Bunch.  I became hooked on sitcoms and still enjoy watching reruns.  One of my favorite things to watch when I stayed home from school was game shows.  I could watch them for hours on end.

Dinner ~ When was the last time you did something for the first time? What was it?
Drawing a blank on this. . .

Midnight Snack ~ What is your favorite color? List three adjectives to explain your choice.
I love green in almost every shade:  lime, emerald, forest.

Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)
Hurry to get all of my class preparation done so that I can visit Tasha and not have to worry about work.  I’m so excited to see her!

Comments

Jodi said…
Woo hoo you played!
Great answers too!
You breakfast was very good. I should have listed more reasons why I like living here because there are many. I didn't even put down family and truly that is thee most important one! I love how you said you are both miserable and happy only 1/2 of the time! haha
Lime green used to be my second fave color! In fact my wedding colors were purple and lime green! Now I like turquoise second.
You get to go see Tasha again?! YIPPEE!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home