Food 4 Thought Friday!

Food Thought Friday!



A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.  JOIN IN!!! 


Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

Breakfast ~ What was a happy moment this week? 
A happy moment this week was playing games with Ashley and Marilyn.  I just love playing games with good friends.

Lunch ~ What was a sad moment this week?
Sometimes teaching is difficult.  It is very frustrating and hard when you give students every opportunity to succeed but yet they choose not to take advantage for some reason.  This week I realized that I apparently care more about one student’s success than she does.  In this world of instant gratification some students don’t care or don’t understand that they have to put in an enormous amount of time and effort in order to become a successful nurse and they get frustrated when things are not just handed to them.  This concept makes me very sad.

Dinner ~ What happened that surprised you this week?
An unexpected and unwelcome surprise this week was that Jason got into an accident while driving Shandra’s car.  Fortunately it was a minor accident, but it served as a reminder about how fragile life is and that things can change in just an instant.  It was also a great reminder about how careful we need to be when driving because just one moment of not paying strict attention can cause an accident.  I believe that all of us at times become very lax when driving because we do it so much. 

Midnight Snack ~ What happened that didn't surprise you this week?
Let’s just say that an anticipated gift was not given, but it didn’t surprise me – in fact I would have been surprised if it had been given.


Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)
Especially during birthday week!

Comments

Jodi said…
I think it's so awesome that you get together to play games. I have another friend that just started a Monday Game Day and I have yet to make it (since it's in Hooper) but it sounds so fun. One day.
Your lunch seems so common these days. I don't think these youngsters understand that not everything in life is just handed to them. They are so used to instant gratification that they expect in all things without working for it. It is a worry to me.
Glad Jason was okay. So many distracted drivers now days. I am fear of my life when I run.
Sorry about your no show gift.
LOVE your recipe of the week!
Thanks so much for playing and have a GRAND rest of your birthday!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home