Food 4 Thought Friday

Food Thought Friday!



A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.  JOIN IN!!! 

Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

A THOUGHTFUL Food 4 Thought Friday
Breakfast ~ What is consuming your thoughts currently?
My thoughts lately have been centered on how to balance everything – my checkbook, my work schedule, my relationship with God, my emotions, my family cares and worries, my health. 
I pretty much feel as though I am twirling plates in the air trying to make sure that none fall – and just as I start to feel like I have it under control more plates are added causing a whole new balancing act to begin.
Lunch ~ What is the most thoughtful thing you did this week?
I listened
Dinner ~ What is the most thoughtful thing someone else did for you this week?
A former student took me to lunch – we were just supposed to visit, but she insisted on buying my lunch.
Midnight Snack ~ If you could eliminate one of your reoccurring thoughts, what it would be?
The thought that I wish I could eliminate is the one that keeps telling me, “you are not enough”.
Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)


Comments

Jodi said…
I love your breakfast. I have to say I relate completely! Good thing we both had baton lessons so we learned how to twirl things! Hah Just didn't know it would end up being our lives! I often wonder how any of us do it!
Listening is such a gift.
Your midnight snack is also such a common theme among us women. Why do we continually think that? I love the quote, I have enough, I do enough, I AM enough! Easy to say but hard to accept. Thankfully the atonement makes up for where we fall short.
Great recipe!
THanks for playing!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home