Food 4 Thought


A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.  JOIN IN!!! 

Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Breakfast ~ What is something people ask you that you really don't like to answer?
What do you want to eat?  I hate that question because I really don’t like to eat many things.  Yes, I eat a LOT!  But not a huge variety.  I have been told by many people that I am the world’s pickiest eater, and I’m pretty sure that they are right.  So, when people ask me what I want to eat, I am fairly certain that they won’t like my answer.

Lunch ~ If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
How can I decide only one thing?  If I had to choose just one it would probably be to have long, thick, dark eyelashes.  I just hate that I feel like I can’t be seen without mascara, and I hate putting it on every day.
Dinner ~ What are three things that give you life?
My family, the gospel of Jesus Christ, and chocolate (with a Dr. Pepper chaser)
Midnight Snack ~ If you were given a free round trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you do?  How about in the USA?
Kim and I have always wanted to visit Australia, we don’t even know why, but we both have always listed it as our dream vacation spot.  I guess I should start researching so I will know what to do when that free ticket arrives! 
Deciding on a place in the states is a little more difficult, there are many places I want to go, Branson, MO, Orlando, FL, New Orleans, and Portland, OR and of course Hawaii are just a few.

Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)

Comments

Jodi said…
I had no idea you were a picky eater! I would love long lashes as well! Our dinners are very similar! Only somehow I forgot chocolate! I should have said what are the FOUR things! ha I would love to see Australia as well!
Love your recipe for the week! Such a great reminder!
THANKS FOR PLAYING!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home