Food 4 Thought Friday

A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.  JOIN IN!!! 



Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:

Breakfast ~ What is your life quote?

Lunch ~ What is your favorite thing to do on a date?
I certainly don’t mind a good movie and dinner, but I’ll have to say that my favorite dates have been mini-golfing. 

Dinner ~ What do you eat for dinner most frequently?
Well….If I have to be honest, I will have to say that I eat a bowl of cereal more than anything else – but in my defense it is because I am usually home alone and it is quick and easy.

Midnight Snack ~ If your life were a newspaper what would the top story be this week?
Sadness and Hard Times Abound, Yet Much Goodness is Found

Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)


Comments

Jodi said…
This is such a great post FULL of wisdom! I love your breakfast and Recipe so much this week! Great quotes! Cereal is the perfect dinner when you are alone!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Mom is Coming Home

Our 3 Minutes of Fame