Food 4 Thought Friday

A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.  JOIN IN!!! 



Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:
*****************************
Breakfast ~ What was your "ah-hah" moment this week? 
I’m not sure it was an ah-hah moment, but while visiting teaching this week I read a quote by President Monson, “Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved”.  This really struck me as a vital key to life.  It is so very important that we recognize the importance of love.  It is so much more important to preserve a relationship than it is to be “right”.

Lunch ~ What did you do this week that you haven't done before?
I attended an INPD (Intermountain Nursing Professional Development) conference. It was a great conference giving ideas on how to better teach nurses to be better nurses.   
Dinner ~ What is coming up that you are dreading? Looking forward to? 
As usual when falls begins I immediately start dreading winter.  We have been trying to plan a small vacation for our 35-year anniversary in February, but everywhere we want to go is too cold or snowy in the winter.  Since I drive so much now commuting to my job I am especially dreading snow-covered roads.
I am looking forward conference this weekend.  I have to work on Saturday, but looking forward to listening to the words of the church leaders on Sunday while wearing sweats.

Midnight Snack ~ If you could be friends with someone you currently aren't friends with, who would it be? 
I honestly can’t think of anyone specific that I’m not currently friends which that I would like to be.  I’m sure there is someone, but my mind is blank. 
Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)


Comments

Jodi said…
I love that quote on your breakfast as well! It is so key in relationships.
How awesome you are coming up on your 35th! I am sure you will figure out somewhere cool. You are probably California-ed out! haha There's always St. George! :):
Thanks for playing!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home