Food 4 Thought Friday

A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.  JOIN IN!!! 



Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:
*****************************
Breakfast ~ What was different about this week than most?
 I made contact with a good friend that I haven’t seen for years!  When I last saw Lynette I believe her oldest child was barely a teenager, and now is 26 years old.  It will be so good to catch up on all of the things we have missed in each other’s lives.
Lunch ~ What are your plans this weekend?
12 hours of clinicals with students at the University of Utah Hospital Saturday and recovery on Sunday.

Dinner ~ What stressed you out this week?
I was late (to be early) for my class on Thursday only to find that there was already a class being held in our room.  I had to shift gears fast so that I could teach the lab first - which requires quite a bit of set up.  I know how busy the students are and hated to make them wait while I got ready.

Midnight Snack ~ If you could have changed something about this week, what would you have changed? 
I missed a lot of conference last week, if I could have changed something this week I would have made time to listen to the conference talks I missed.

Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)

Comments

Jodi said…
That's awesome about your breakfast!
Not sure how you keep standing with the long hours you put in every week! I would love to sit in on one of your classes! I am sure you are an amazing instructor!
Luckily conference talks are easy to access these days!
You recipe made me laugh! So cute!
So glad you played!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home