Food 4 Thought Friday

A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.  JOIN IN!!! 


Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
SPOOKY FUN
Breakfast ~ Name your favorite candy passed out at Halloween when you were a child and now as an adult. What do you pass out to your Trick or Treators?
  
I have always loved

They are still my favorite.  I buy them to give out to Trick or Treators 
but secretly hope that there is a lot left over!

Lunch ~ What is your most memorable Halloween?
Al I don't think one stands out more than the others.  They have all been fun! 

Dinner ~ What are your Halloween traditions?
In the past we always had a night of family pumpkin carving with Kims pumpkins going over the top!  He could carve the most intricate designs and complete them in half of the time of the rest of us.





Kim also made chili, a family favorite

Midnight Snack ~ Post a photo of you in one of your favorite Halloween costumes.

My sister-in-law, Alicia helped me make this spider costume


Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)


Memories are like having good dreams over and over

Comments

Jodi said…
Love all your answers. Kim's pumpkins are seriously UNREAL! I wish he could enter them is some contest and win a million dollars because I have never seen such talent! I can't get over it! I can't even carve two eyes a nose and a mouth!
Love your spider!
Love your recipe!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home