Food 4 Thought Friday

A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.  JOIN IN!!! 




Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast ~ What is your must have beauty product? 
Mascara, it has to be black and not waterproof.  Waterproof seems to attach to my lower lid and stick there leaving me to look like I’m getting ready to play a football game.  Right now I am using Maybelline Colossal Lash.
Lunch ~ What do you listen to while driving?

I listen to audiobooks.  I would prefer to listen to LDS novels, but they aren’t easy to find so I listen to Christian novels because there is no sex or language.  Last year I listened to a whole slew of Amish novels that were fabulous.
When I start getting tired I put on music from musicals because I know most of the words and can sing at the top of my lungs to keep me awake.

Dinner ~ What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done?

I’m not much into fad diets, I have done Herbalife meal replacement shakes and really like those.  My mother, however did the craziest diet I have ever heard of.  Her doctor told her that anyone could lose weight if they only ate one thing, even candy.  My mom took that to heart and went on a 3 Musketeers candy bar diet where all she ate was the candy.  I honestly don’t know if she lost weight or not!

Midnight Snack ~ What song always pulls at your heartstrings?  What song can cheer you up instantly? 

For some reason I have always loved the song, “You’ll Never Walk Alone” from Carousal.  It reminds me that God is always with us.  Brad Paisley’s song, “Remind Me” gets to me.
“Don’t Worry, Be Happy” is the song that can always get me smiling.


Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)


Comments

Jodi said…
I hate waterproof too. I admire that you take the time to listen to books while you drive! Where do you get them? Purchase them or do an audible app or what? Great idea with all your commute time!
Oh my gosh I am laughing at your mom's diet! Sounds like one I could handle! hah
Love your recipe! Thanks for playing!
Audrey said…
I subscribe to audible. It costs a little, but I go through books like crazy and it is the best bargain for me.

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home