Food for Thought Friday

A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.  JOIN IN!!! 



Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:
*****************************
STUFF about STUFF
Breakfast ~ Name any collections you have.
Kim and I used to go absolutely NUTS at Christmas and started collecting just about anything that had to do with Christmas.  We collected Christmas stockings, Christmas nutcrackers, Christmas snow globes, and even Christmas mugs.  We still have most of them but unfortunately they mostly stay boxed up in storage. 
Lunch ~ Do you dejunk on a regular basis or have a system for getting rid of clutter?

I dejunk on a regular basis, every 25 years whether we need it or not!  Honestly I am absolutely HORRIBLE at dejunking and my wonderful husband is even worse, so it rarely happens. 

Dinner ~ Do you hoard anything?  If so, what?

I hoard way too many things.

Midnight Snack ~ What do you store under your bed?  

There are drawers built into my bed frame so I store seasonal clothing there, swim wear, Christmas t-shirts, etc.

Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)

To try to enjoy fall and not stress about winter coming.


Comments

Jodi said…
Haha, I'm still laughing about your lunch! That is funny! I am feeling so buried in stuff right now and it's so overwhelming! I think it would take me every single day until I die to get it all dejunked! Maybe we will have that earthquake and neither of us will have to worry about it! lol
Your bed sounds awesome!!!
Love your recipe! Good advice!
Jodi said…
Haha, I'm still laughing about your lunch! That is funny! I am feeling so buried in stuff right now and it's so overwhelming! I think it would take me every single day until I die to get it all dejunked! Maybe we will have that earthquake and neither of us will have to worry about it! lol
Your bed sounds awesome!!!
Love your recipe! Good advice!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home