Food 4 Thought Friday

A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.  JOIN IN!!! 



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
GRATITUDE 
Breakfast ~ What are you most grateful for right this very MINUTE? 
Right this minute I am grateful for a warm house, a computer to write on, and Christmas music playing in the background.  (Yes, I know that it is only November, but I love Christmas music and this is the first time I have listened to it this year.)
Lunch ~ What are you most grateful this WEEK?
This week I am so grateful for my great friends (I include my sisters as my friends).  I love that we can have fun, be silly and crazy, and yet we can also discuss deep emotional or spiritual issues.
Dinner ~ What are most grateful for this MONTH?
Actually – even though I am very concerned for the outcome, I am so grateful the the presidential election will soon be over.  I am so sick of all of the mudslinging and hateful things that everyone is saying.  I wish that the candidates (and everyone else) would stick to the issues, be honest, and give up tearing everyone else down.  To be honest, the issues have been so overshadowed by contentious fault finding that I’m not sure that anyone even knows what is really going on.
Midnight Snack ~ What are you most grateful for this YEAR?
There are so many things to be grateful for this year that I have no idea what I am “most grateful” for.  Here is just a few: 
  • ·       Shandra is doing great in school and is soon to finish and working in a job that she will love
  • ·       Tasha is going back to school and she and Zane are in a position to buy a house in California where homes are extremely expensive
  • ·       The joy that both Raelynn and Kalel bring to our family
  • ·       Kim has been able to help with the grandkids enough to take some pressure off Shandra and Jason (and he is the BEST grandpa!)
  • ·       I have the greatest job EVER!
  • ·       I have given up Dr. Pepper
The list could go on and on!

      
Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)



Comments

Jodi said…
It sounds like you have a lot to be grateful for. Isn't gratitude wonderful? I have to say I am jealous I don't have any sisters. But I am glad for my friends who I call my sisters. SO agreed with your dinner! Glad it's finally over!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home