Food 4 Thought Friday

A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.  JOIN IN!!! 


Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
ELECTION
Breakfast ~ Did you vote this year?  If so, did you vote early and how long were the lines? 
Kim and I raced to the poll first thing on election day.  There was a bit of a line, but it moved pretty fast. 

Lunch ~ Did you stay up and watch until the winner was announced? 
Nope.  I was tired and knew that I would find out first thing in the morning anyway.

Dinner ~ Do you vote straight party or cross party lines?
I tend to favor one party, but have no hesitation to going outside the party if I feel strongly about a candidate.

Midnight Snack ~ Was there a particular issue on the ballot this year (local or national) that concerned you?
My biggest concern of the entire campaign has been the extreme negativism and mud-slinging.  I’ll admit that I haven’t been impressed with any of the candidates because they all spent the majority of the time with fault-finding, so who really knows what their stands are?  And media, both social and news, have just added fuel to the fire.  I see Satan’s hand throughout this election.  

Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)



Comments

Jodi said…
Amen on your midnight snack! So glad it's over!!! LOVE your recipe for the week! Now to get America to DO it!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home