Food 4 Thought Friday

A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.  JOIN IN!!! 


Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CHANGE

Breakfast ~ Do you like change or dislike it? 

It depends – I love change when I am ready for change. . . for example, I loved the change of going back to school and starting a new career.  I like to try and learn new things – except for food.  I really DISLIKE trying new food!
However, if I have planned for something and then a change happens that I’m not prepared for, I am a very unhappy camper.  I guess the answer is that I like change when I am the one to initiate it!

Lunch ~ What is one thing you would like to change about yourself in each category:
*Physically *Emotionally *Spiritually *Mentally

Physically:  I would like to get back in shape.  I am BAD right now, but the thoughts of starting at the beginning make me paralyzed.
Emotionally:  My emotions are messed up right now – hopefully it is because the doctor felt that it was safer to be on a different medication than I was used to and started me on something new.  After 3 weeks of feeling “off”, I’m going to go back to the doctor to change medication again.  So, what I really want is to feel like “myself” again and to enjoy the Christmas season.
Spiritually:  Trying to really have a relationship with the Lord.
Mentally:  To stay sane!

Dinner ~ What is one thing would you change about your life right now? 

If I could change one thing it would be to be more organized and better at accomplishing tasks.


Midnight Snack ~ What do you hope never changes? 

The love I have for my husband, family, and friends.


Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)


Comments

Jodi said…
I agree with your breakfast! I like it when I initiate it!
Love ALL your answers! Especially your midnight snacK!
And your recipe!

THANKS FOR PLAYING!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home