Food 4 Thought Catch Up

We have been off the grid for awhile, so here is the last three - enjoy!
A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.  JOIN IN!!! 


Food 4 Thought Friday 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Friday the 13th 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast ~ Are you superstitious? What things are you superstitious about? 
Kim – Not really, it is what it is
Audrey – Not really
Lunch ~ Have you ever had something bad happen to you on Friday the 13th?
Kim – Not that I know of
Audrey – Not that I can think of, in fact I know several people who have had great things happen on that day, so I enjoy it.
Dinner ~  Do you think luck plays a part in your life? Are you generally lucky or unlucky?
Kim – Sure, about 50/50
Audrey – Yes, I think so.  A lot of things happen for a reason, but somethings are just luck

Midnight Snack ~ Do you have a lucky number?  Do you carry anything to bring you luck? 
Kim – No, I carry a lot of things, but not for luck.
Audrey – I don’t really have a lucky number, but I like 7.  I don’t carry anything for luck, but I do always carry lotion.

Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)

Kim –  Wish I was more lucky
Audrey – . . . .


Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast ~ What is your current preoccupation? 
Kim – Breathing, it seems like it is important - maybe
Audrey – Anything and everything

Lunch ~ What do you know a thing or two about?
Kim –  Wood – it comes from trees
Audrey – Having babies

Dinner ~  What is in your fridge right now?
Kim –  Food and air
Audrey – Leftovers

Midnight Snack ~ What is one of your useful failures? 
Kim –  What are failures?
Audrey – Ummm?

Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)

Kim –  Birdie, birdie in the sky, dropped a poopie in my eye – now you know why I’m glad that cows don’t fly.
Audrey –  This too will pass - hopefully

Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast ~ What is your most precious heirloom? 
Kim –  My grandpa’s saddle
Audrey – My scrapbooks and those my mother did.  Even if some of them are from the time she wasn’t very cognizant, I still treasure them.

Lunch ~ What book are you currently reading?
Kim –  I know what I should be reading, but not
Audrey – The Guardian by Dee Henderson

Dinner ~  What is on your list of things to buy?
Kim –  A lottery ticket
Audrey – Milk – that is always on my list

Midnight Snack ~ When and where is your next getaway? 
Kim –  My wife hasn’t told me yet, until she does I’ll be waiting in my lounge chair watching Blue Bloods
Audrey – Las Vegas in March!

Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)

Kim – I didn’t think about this until Audrey wrote hers down, but happy anniversary to my wife.  Good luck honey in the coming years.
Audrey – Enjoy our 35th anniversary.  Looking forward to some quality (or just fun) time with my honey.


Comments

Jodi said…
Wow! What a catch up! Good job! And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Scrapbooks are always such a treasure and yours are amazing! As always, Kim's answers have me laughing out loud!

OKAY......I commented on ALL of your Week In Review posts and NONE of my comments are there. Either you deleted them or they didn't make it to the blog. I know I did because I wanted to see what you responded with my MANY requests of BEGGING you guys to make me a family snowman set like Heather's and Jen's! So.........I wouldn't blame you for deleting them. I was a bit excited because I thought hey were so dang cute! I commented on all of them. I do remember Blogger was being a bit weird that day, but I was so proud of myself for catching up!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home