Food 4 Thought Friday

A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.  JOIN IN!!! 



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:

Breakfast ~ Do you like to use (and receive) gift cards?   

Yes I do, it always feels like I have some “free” money.  However, I don’t like it much when I end up with cards that have just a little money on them. I end up carrying them around for ages and forget to use them.

Lunch ~ What is something you learned this week?

As a teacher I find that I am always learning something – usually it is due to a question that a student asks that I can’t answer!  I can’t think of anything specific that I learned this week.

Dinner ~  What is something most people know you hate?
Driving in the snow and bad weather.  I could handle winter if I never had to leave my house, but every time I get in the car I panic!
Midnight Snack ~ What is something most people know you love? 

Chocolate and Dr. Pepper.  I actually gave up Dr. Pepper for six whole months!  But I caved when my winter blues hit.  



Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)

Comments

Jodi said…
This winter had been brutal! Good job on giving up the Dr. P for six months! Holy cow that had to be so hard!
LOVE the quote!!! Thanks for playing!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home