February Recap 2018

This winter has been wonderful as far as I am concerned - very little snow, very mild temperatures - but I fear that it will negatively impact our water this summer, so I'm trying to hope for some snow.  However, I going to enjoy the weather while it lasts.

Tasha made this picture for Valentine's Day.  
Kim and I celebrated our 36th anniversary by visiting Tasha, Zane and Ish in San Diego.  It was a marvelous trip, especially since we got to play with baby Ish!  He is growing so fast!  He is just as cute as could be, with fat little thighs, gorgeous blue eyes,  and giggles that make you get all giddy and start laughing with him.

Picture overload coming up!





Tasha reminded us that we needed to kiss "our" baby!



Tasha had just painted her wall and bought some frames to create a gallery wall.  Of course we jumped in to help her.
 And of course, Kim had to help by taping Tasha's mouth shut. 
After a wonderful trip we arrived back to the real world.  Lots of work, teaching, and day to day stuff.  Kim and I took dad down to Home Depo for a day.  We took the wheelchair for him so he wouldn't get too tired.  He had a fine time wheeling around all of the aisles.  Of course we had to stop for lunch because dad loves to get hamburgers.
Kim and I are taking dad with us to church each week now because he gets too confused to go to his own ward alone.  The people in our ward have been amazing at welcoming him, even when he is not able to talk to them.  He really struggles with finding words which makes him frustrated so he just says, "Never mind!". 

This winter has been very mild - I have loved it!  In fact, knock on wood, I haven't experienced my yearly depression.  Crossing my fingers!

Comments

Jodi said…
That photo of baby Ish with the kisses needs to be entered in a contest or something! When I first saw it I thought it was a professional ad for something! It definitely should be! Man he is a cute baby!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home