Toby's College Photos

During my short trip to St. George Toby brought over some pictures of our college days at Dixie College.  Kim, Toby, and I reminisced for hours about the great times we had!  We even messaged Jody McMillan and included her in some of the memories.  It was great to revisit that fun time in our lives.

I only attended Dixie my freshman year, but I still felt my heart belonged there as I visited many times the next year.  I will never forget my good friends and roommates from Dixie College.



Carole Wayman, (I'm not sure who is behind Carole), Jody & Dixie McMillan, Audrey, 
Sue Merrill, Kim Richardson, Cheryl (Toby) Little.
Toby, Jody, & Kim at Gunlock Reservoir, May 1978

Sue, Gunlock Reservoir, May 1978

Sue, Jody, & Kim, Gunlock Reservoir, May 1978

Audrey, Eddie, Tauna, Kim, Gunlock Reservoir, May 1978

Toby, Gunlock Reservoir, May 1978

Toby, Gunlock Reservoir, May 1978

Toby, the Narrows, May 1978

Jody, the Narrows, May 1978

Sue, Jody & Kim the Narrows, May 1978

Audrey & John Shepherd, Georgetown, St. George, Utah, May 1978

Kim, Audrey, Rory, Jody, Georgetown, St. Geroge, May 1978

Audrey, Jody, Max Rose, Kim, Toby, Georgetown, St. George, May 1978

Eddie & Tauna, Georgetown, St. Geroge, May 1978

Audrey practicing for ballet class, March 1978


Karen Baird and Audrey visit the Dixie bunch, December 1978

Audrey & Karen Baird visit the Dixie Gang

Audrey, Jody, and Chris at the Narrows, April 1979

Look at that hair!  Audrey March 1979
Trip to Twin Falls for a basketball tournament

Jody, Tauna Ashcroft, and Audrey
Trip to Twin Falls for a basketball tournament



Audrey, Fall 1979

Christ, Lori, Sarge, Jody, & Audrey
Fall 1978

Audrey, St. George, Fall 1978

Audrey, Fall 1978

Toby, Jody, and Audrey at Dixie East
St. George, Fall 1978



Audrey, Kim, Toby, Jody, Tauna, & Eddie
St George, May 1978

Sue, Gayle, & Jody
April 1979

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home