Audrey's Funnies By Shandra

So yeah I guess its about time we put up the best part of this blog!!! haha!!

Some random ones...
Shake your homework... or as we call it dice!
Is it blue? Is it a sniket?...... meaning "all play" for a game!
Did you snickle?..... this one means roll the dice!
You brought your brush teeth... if you don't understand what's wrong with this one, you need your own corner!!! ha ha!!
Oomp loompa dippidy do!... not the way they sing it in the movie but I guess it works.

So the newest one is we need to go out side and put up the sleeping bag for the bubba to pay in.. or ya know a swiming pool!

One day I was driving my mom to work because I needed to take her car to my work leaving the house I ran and put on her slippers because I couldnt find mine. Angrily my mom looked down at them and said "those are your slippers" well if ya so mom!!

Here are some classic ones..

One day when I first started working at Maddox I brought home a gift bag, as I was taking things out I pulled out an orange and mistakingly called it an apple. Easy mistake. My mom feeling so smart that i messed up picked it up and said "No hunny, thats a banana" yeah i think i was a bit closer with the apple!

And who could forget about playing cards, always fun in my house. BJ got a good hand and mom belts out "good jerb BJ good jerb"

And to leave you all with the one my mother feels is the best.. One day she talking to a patient on the phone and she was telling the patient she needed to come in so that "Dr. Dibble could take a leak... no look", the patient on the phone cunningly replys "well if he wouldnt drink so may of those dang diet cokes he wouldnt have to go so much"!

Well there ya have it.. at least for now I will update when I have more.. (dont worry it wont take long)

Comments

Jen said…
Love it! Keep 'em coming! Sure makes me feel not so bad about all the stupid things I say. As you know misery loves company! And by the way...loved your Diana Ross, I mean the Supreme's impersonation! So good!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home