FOOD 4 THOUGHT FRIDAY

Food 4 Thought Friday

Thanks to Jodi.
I am at work, so I don't have any pictures - sorry!

Breakfast What was your favorite costume you ever wore for Halloween? Add photos if you want!
One year my sister in law helped me make the greatest spider costume that has eight long arms that are attached so that they move! When I wear it no one knows who I am!
Kim and I once went as rodeo clowns – we looked pretty great if I do say so! Also we went as half man/half woman once. Kim even shaved half of his moustache and beard for that one! It is the only time I have ever seen him without a moustache! He started growing it back the next day!!!!!

Lunch What are your Halloween traditions? Are you going trick-or-treating or staying home and passing out candy? How much do you get in the Halloween spirit? (three course lunch today!)
We ALWAYS have a pumpkin carving night were we carve elaborate pumpkins. Of course, Kim’s is always the best, and he takes the shortest time to carve it. Since BJ’s death we place a jack-o-lantern on BJ’s grave so that he can be included. However, for some reason Halloween snuck up on us this year, and we haven’t carved anything yet. Maybe we will carve for Veteran’s Day.
Since Kalel is going to be with his dad this year, and my kids are so old, and since we actually partied last weekend, I’m going to stay and work late and let Kim hand out candy.

Dinner Do you believe in Ghosts???? Why or why not?
To quote the lion from the Wizard of Oz, “I do believe in ghosts, I do believe in ghosts, I do believe in ghosts!” However the ones I believe in are kind and helpful – I guess they are more like angels!


Midnight Snack What is your greatest Halloween memory?
Carving pumpkins with my family, and years ago when my kids were little Kim would make chili and we would go to my mother’s house. We would take the kids trick-or-treating there, then come back to the house for chili and a good movie.

Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?)
Work and watch movies tonight – play region volleyball tomorrow – and prepare for my lesson for Sunday.

PLEASE PLAY !!!! Come on you know you want to!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home