Christmas Jammies

Just a quick note to say that dispite several hurdles to jump, TA DAH! The Christmas Jammies were completed just in the nick of time!

It was touch and go because as I was sewing the last couple of waistbands my sewing machine decided to quit working. It was very strange, one minute I was sewing along fine, and the next, everything seemed to be working, but no matter what I did, the needle would not go up and down. I took it to the local sewing center, but they said that they couldn't fix it, and recommended that I take it to another shop in Logan. This was devastating news, not only for the fact that I was on a Jammie deadline, but also because, I love my sewing machine. I haven't used it much in the last several years, but previously it was used on a daily basis as I made all of my childrens clothing. I am so spoiled by my machine that it was very hard for me to borrow another to finish up the last few seams. However, I did. It was actually quite comical to see me try to make button holes with a machine that did not do them automatically!

Here are the finished projects:

Comments

Loraine said…
Darling! I love it. Someday I'll get it together enough to make matching pajamas! So cute. Love your translation thing on the side of your blog! I've had a good laugh today.
Jen said…
I'm so impressed! Love the jammies! And Tasha's gingerbread house it great! Tell her good job. I hope you had a great Christmas!
Rox said…
The PJ's look great. Way to go.
shantel said…
I love the big moose on the wall cute cute cute.

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Mom is Coming Home

Fun Day With Bubba