Boise Temple

Friday afternoon Kim, his brother Dave, and I attended the a session at the Boise Temple. Several years ago we drove by this temple but were not able to attend, and at that time both Kim and I remarked how beautiful it was. Seeing it up close today just confirmed our original thoughts. The Boise Temple is gorgeous! The gray stone and spires are breathtaking.

During the session I was struck with the fact that no matter how beautiful the temple's physical attributes are, the real beauty lies in the way I feel while inside. The layout of this temple is quite different than any other I have visited, however once I entered I was immediately filled with the same feeling of peace that I have felt in every temple. I love the feeling of familiarity of the work that is being done there, and it is so comforting to know that all over the world, the it is the same. I love the fact that once you step through the doors you feel that you leave the "world" outside and become enveloped in an atmosphere of calmness and tranquility. I'm so glad that we had this opportunity to visit this beautiful building and to take time to de-stress in the peacefulness of the Lord's house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Mom is Coming Home

Our 3 Minutes of Fame