Food for Thought Friday







Breakfast: Who will you be thinking mostly about this Memorial Day? BJ obviously. I also am thinking about

(and praying for) my friends who have also lost sons.

Lunch: What are your Memorial Day traditions?

For the last 15 years Kim and his brother Dave have been attending a 3-day woodcarving jamboree over Memorial Day. I tag along and camp out in the motel room for some serious scrapin’ and “me” time.

Dinner: How many graves do you usually visit on Memorial Day?

Only one Midnight Snack: What is one thing you hope to remembered for?

I hope that I am remembered for making people laugh.

Recipe of the Week
(instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)

Recharging my batteries!

Comments

susette said…
This is a tender post. What a cute boy BJ is. I can see what love you have for him. Thanks for your prayers and love my sweet blogging friend. Happy Memorial Day to you.

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home