Chapters

I am an avid reader. I devour books, especially LDS novels that have good messages intertwined with the story line. As I read, I usually allow myself enough time to read one or two chapters, and I make a promise to myself that I will stop at the end of a chapter. However, most of the time I find it very difficult to stop at the end of the chapter. Granted, chapter’s end usually is a natural spot to take a break in the story, but most times there is just enough of a cliffhanger or a tease to tempt you to start into the next chapter.

That is how I feel about my life right now. One year ago I started attending USU Brigham Campus. I had no idea at the time how the campus would take over my life during the next 12 months. I went from barely knowing the campus existed to having an intimate acquaintance with the lobby, the bookstore, the computer and science labs not to mention the classrooms. I have become friends with the counselors, the facilitators, the bookstore clerks, and the other students. For the last 52 weeks, I have spent more time at school than I have at home.

So, now I am at the end of the USU chapter. I have immersed myself in that chapter, and it has been great. I’m sad to be at the end of this chapter, it’s time to put the book down for a bit. I will miss so many aspects of the campus – but at the same time I am looking forward to a new and exciting chapter to begin. There will be many changes in the pages ahead, and I’m excited, yet a little fearful to begin this chapter.

Here are some fun memories of Utah State

Melissa in the Bookstore

The fireplace in the lobby, one of my favorite places to hangout.

Shandie, my Microbiology lab partner and one of the only reasons
I survived Lab!

Kirsten from Chemistry

Some of my Chemistry class, Micky, Diane, Laura, and
the Prof. Scott

My Spanish class, Amber, Professor Aaron Roggia, Logan, Amber, and Kim
Angie and Stephanie - my Taco Time buddies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home