The End of a Great Life

 I am most fortunate to have married into one of the greatest families in the world!  Ross and Joan have always loved and treated me just as if I were their "daughter" and not an "in-law".  I do not believe there are kinder people in the world than Ross and Joan.  I can't remember a family party or holiday in which there were not extra "family members" attending.  The extras were neighbors, friends, extended family, or family of the in-laws.  For many, many years my parents and sisters joined with the Olsens for a combined Thanksgiving.

Family has always been first and foremost with Ross and Joan.  And nothing makes them happier than to have family members hanging around the house.  They have always been great examples to me!  They are still in love after almost 63 years of marriage!  I am so privileged to be part of their family!
Saturday, April 21st, 2012 Ross quietly passed away surrounded by all of his children, spouses, and most of his grandchildren.  He is a great man and he will be sorely missed here on earth, but I know that there were many people on the other side of veil eagerly anticipating his arrival!  Just before he passed I was able to whisper my good-bye to him, and asked him if he would give a great-big hug to BJ for me.  Ross was not able to respond, but I know with all of my heart that he heard me, and my wish was fulfilled.

Farewell Ross, until we meet again.

Comments

Love him and you and the whole Olsen gang!!!!
Doran & Jody said…
So sorry for your loss.
Squish!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Mom is Coming Home

Fun Day With Bubba