Blog Challenge #13 - Somewhere you’d like to move or visit

#13:  Somewhere you’d like to move or visit

Since I dislike winter so much, I have always dreamed of moving somewhere tropical.  Warm climate, beautiful beaches, lots of sunshine.  Hawaii or the Cayman Islands would be perfect!
 
I have always loved San Diego!  The weather there is always perfect and there is so much greenery and beautiful flowers.  Now that Tasha has moved there, I am even more tempted to move there.  
The only thing I don’t like about San Diego is that it is part of California which means that traffic is HORRIBLE!  I’m not sure that I could handle the traffic on a day-to-day basis.


Kim and I have always dreamed of visiting Australia – not for any specific reason, we just think that it would be a great place to visit.

Comments

Doran & Jody said…
Fun posts!!!
I miss you.

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home