Blog Challenge #17 - Your highs and lows of this past year

#17:  Your highs and lows of this past year

High:  Obviously the greatest high of this past year was graduating from nursing school and getting a job working in Labor and Delivery.
Low:  Realizing how much I don’t know about nursing.  It literally takes years to feel comfortable as a nurse.

High:  Tasha’s husband, Zane, graduated from Southern Utah University and found a great job that he loves
Low:  Zane took Tasha to San Diego to live – so far away!

High:  Family vacation to San Diego and Disneyland – it was a PERFECT trip!
Low:  NONE!

High:  Travelling this summer:  California, Boise for the Carving Jamboree, Bear Lake for my birthday, back to San Diego to visit
Low:  Travelling this summer because I feel like I will never catch up on all the things that need to be done at home

High:  The opening of the Brigham City Temple
Low:  I don’t get to go as often as I would like because I am so busy


There are many more and I could go on and on . . . but I won’t!  

Comments

Doran & Jody said…
Highs...you pin these fun walking/exercising workouts.

Lows...you miss Jody time.
Audrey said…
Definitely miss Jody time! Need to remedy that.!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Mom is Coming Home

Our 3 Minutes of Fame