August Challenge Day 11: Your favorite Disney Princess.

I LOVE all of the Disney Princesses, they each have beautiful hair and gowns, they all smile and make me happy, and best of all . . . . they all have GREAT songs!



If I had to choose one to be my favorite, I think I would choose Ariel from the Little Mermaid.  

I love her red hair, and swimming is one of my favorite activities.  I love the fact that she was willing to sacrifice something important to achieve her dream.  
True, she didn’t always show a lot of common sense, but in the end she achieved her greatest desire.  
In addition, she was able to strengthen the relationship with her father, and everyone knows that family is the most important.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home