Day 16: Your favorite season and why

SUMMER!  

I LOVE Summer!  I love knowing each day that I can just throw on short or a skirt and flip flops. 

  I love going for walks late at night and looking at the stars. 
  I love flowers and trees.  
I love walking barefoot. 
  I love swimming and boating (although I don’t do it much). 
  I think that I would be very happy if I lived in a tropical paradise where the temperature remains constant all year round.  
No snow, no cold, no big heavy coats and boots.


However – I will admit that there may be a very slight, remote possibility that I would miss the four seasons just a teeny, tiny, little bit, but please don’t tell my husband!!

Comments

Jodi said…
Oh I'm with you on this one! I just can't stand the fact that's all coming to an end so soon! BOO!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home