Day #2-- How do you like to travel?

I like to travel in a plane
I like to travel on a train
I like to travel on a boat
Great big ships that stay afloat

I like to see the sunny sand
And turn my skin a golden tan
I like to see the mountain lakes
And water ski on great big wakes

Exploring castles in far off lands
Listening to famous music bands
Historic ruins and old west towns
And museums with diamonds and crowns

I like to travel as you can see
Travelling is the life for me
But I do not like to ride in the car
When travelling to places afar

It's long, it's boring, it makes me sick
I would much rather arrive there quick
So give me a boat, or train, or plane
You keep the car, and I'll stay sane.



Comments

Jodi said…
Oh wow! Did you write that poem? I am so impressed!!! That is really good!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home