October Challenge #18--How have you changed in the last 5, 10, or 15 years?

Over the years I have changed quite a bit.  Oh wait, does this mean how I have changed?  Or how my life has changed?  Maybe a little of both?

In the last 5 years:

I started school, got my RN, totally changed careers and stopped working at the place I would be forever.
I started working at the hospital in the Labor and Delivery department, started working on my Master's degree, and started working as a clinical instructor.
I visited Hawaii and I'm off to the Oregon Coast next week.
I lost my mother, my father-in-law, and the husband of a good friend.
I gained a new son-in-law, Zane, and then he moved my Tasha to San Diego.
I became the ward choir director.
I gained 50 pounds


In the last 10 years:

I ran my first 5k race, and didn't die!
I became a grandmother.
I lost my son.
I took my family to the Cayman Islands.
I learned that sometimes "everything is going to be ok" means that life is hard but I can handle it.

In the last 15 years:

I'm not sure that I can even remember that far back, but I'm pretty sure that I have become a much wiser woman!  With age comes wisdom, right?




Comments

Jodi said…
This was awesome to read! You have accomplished a TON!!!

I can see how far behind I am on this month's challenge now too! Groan!

Hey, I fixed the photos of that one post. Will you look and see if they come up now. They always show up on my computer and so I never know when they don't really work. Blogger can be so frustrating! If you ever notice pix don't work, just let me know! THANKS!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home