Food 4 Thought


ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
Breakfast What three things made you the happiest this week? 
1- I was recruited to interview for a full time teaching job,  I interviewed well and they offered me the position 
2- I was in the right place at the right time to help when a ward member was having a heart attack
3- Heavenly Father hears and answers my prayers, He has a plan for me

Lunch What three things made you the saddest this week? 
1- I had to give my notice to the hospital
2- It was the angelversery of BJ's death
3- Financial dilemmas

Dinner What are some of your quirks that most people don't know about? 
1- I eat oatmeal for breakfast about 300 days a year
2- After a long day at work my favorite dinner is cold cereal
3- I am addicted to playing board games on the computer (Ticket to Ride and Settlers of Catan)
4- I watch "The Love Boat" almost every night to fall asleep
5- I quite often get the overwhelming urge to dance - or sometimes just to strike a pose.  
Just found this - it's perfect for me!

Midnight Snack Name a flattering moment this week and a not so flattering moment.
Flattering: I think I did well in teaching a "How to remove negativity from marriage" class for Relief Society Enrichment 
Unflattering:  I actually worked a 12 hour shift with the most horrible hair-do ever!  Talk about bad hair day. 
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  
Enjoy each day and be grateful for everything I have.




Comments

Jodi said…
These were a blast to read! I especially loved the strike a pose! I had no idea you did that! LOL You did an excellent job on your class and I learned a lot! I love the LOVE BOAT and had no idea it was on at night. Glad you were there for Steve!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home