Food For Thought

My friend Jodi started posting Food For Thought again, and I'm so glad.  I find that as I review my past blog posts Food For Thought posts are my favorite!
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
  
Breakfast What is something you are looking forward to right now? 

Our first annual sister's retreat!  My sisters and I decided that we need to get closer and enjoy each other more so we are going to have a 3-day retreat at Wolf Creek next month.  I CAN'T WAIT!

Lunch What was your greatest accomplishment today? 

I was teaching clinicals - I always feel a great sense of accomplishment as I see the light in my students' eyes as they "get" something I help them learn.  Love this job!

Dinner What are your plans for Valentine's Day? 

My sister, Ashley, and I decided to be Valentines and have dinner tonight.  My sweet husband offered to babysit for her.  (I celebrated with Kim last week in San Diego!)

Midnight Snack What was the last compliment you received? 

One of my students told me that he requested me as his clinical instructor because he learned so much working with me!

Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  

Continue to exploring my new family history finds - it is addicting!  I love finding stories and pictures that I can post on Family Search that makes the names become people and family members, not just names.

Comments

Jodi said…
It's worth doing it to read what you write! They really are so fun because it's not normal stuff you would write about. The retreat sounds so fun! And I really need to get more into family history! I have no excuse other than I KNOW once I do i will be addicted! I don't need another addiction right now! hah
THANKS FOR PLAYING!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home