Food 4 Thought Friday

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
Food Thought Friday! 

A little feast without the calories!!    I copied the questions from Jodi, Check out her answers here



Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions: 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
   
Breakfast ~What made you get out of bed today?

My stupid alarm clock!  That dang clock keeps going off at 3:30 a.m.  Yes, it is true that I set it for that time so that I can be up and awake and look somewhat presentable when I arrive at work, but I still vent my anger at the clock every morning.  It should illegal to sound so obnoxious so early in the morning!  I am REALLY looking forward to my new job because I don't think I will need to get up that early any more.  Yahoo! 

Lunch ~ What was something that inspired you this week? 

My sister, she has recently achieved 60 days of sobriety and she is embracing her new life with vigor.  Even though she still has down times and struggles, she is just so happy and upbeat.  She is fun to be with.  I am very proud of her.  It is amazing that she was able to remove the poisons that were the focus of her life before.

Dinner ~ Name a light-bulb moment this week. 
One of the reasons that I love teaching is related to those light-bulb moments when some concept finally makes sense.  You can literally see the light come in on their eyes.  I see it happen frequently as the students learn more and more about the art of nursing.


I personally had a light-bulb moment at work this week - but honestly the light came on - stayed long enough for me to figure something out - and then must have burned out because I cannot remember what it was!  (The story of my life)


Midnight Snack ~ What are you most looking forward to right now?

I am very excited to start my new job - and terrified at the same time.  I find myself studying miscellaneous teaching techniques and approaches in order to prepare - however, I really don't know what to study.  I think I am just anxious to get started so that I can quit wondering what it will be like!

 Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  

SLEEP!  I feel like I could sleep for a week straight!  

Comments

Jodi said…
Oh, I am laughing so hard at your Dinner answer! Love it! Why can't those lights stay on a little longer! I am so happy for your sister. She is an amazingly strong woman! I am excited for you to start your new job too! Thanks for playing!!!! Great answers (as usual!) I always look forward to reading what you had to say!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home