Temple and Bobcat

Today was a great day.  The day started off with visiting teaching, I love visiting teaching although I'm not the best at it!  I love to get to know other sisters in the ward and share friendships.  I don't have a picture of today's visit, but here is a picture of my wonderful visiting teachers, Karen and Jonell) who know how much I like lunch so we visit at a restaurant (and Shandra and Ashley always come along for even more fun!)
Trying out Flan at the new Costa Vida!
After our visit I picked up Tammy and we went to the Brigham City Temple.  Such a wonderful place to be!
Later on I was able to attend pack meeting with our newest cub scout!


He got his Bobcat, Shandra was taking a final exam so I was able to fill in to do his face painting.  Unfortunately we didn't get a good picture of his face.  I really hate that he is growing up so fast!  But I am very proud of this guy!

Fun day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home