Food 4 Thought Friday!

Food Thought Friday!
 






A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.JOIN IN!!! 





Food 4 Thought Friday♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Breakfast ~ Name your celebrity crushes.
Donny Osmond, Johnny Depp, and Sam Elliot
Lunch ~ List 5 goals on your life’s to-do list:
1.    Take my husband to Hawaii
2.    Serve a mission
3.    Move to a warm climate – preferable somewhere where there is a large body of water and there are not a lot of bugs – I haven’t figured out where yet
4.    Die quickly before I get too old
5.    Leave a legacy of memories for my family

Dinner ~ If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? 
1.    Enough money that I would never have to think about spending or donating it
2.    To be able to snap my fingers and have all my projects finished
3.    To be able to travel in the blink of an eye
Midnight Snack  What childhood toy do you wish you still had?
I think I have gotten too old to remember any of my childhood toys. 
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) 
Focus on what matters and let go of what doesn’t.

KIM'S ANSWERS
Breakfast ~ Name your celebrity crushes.
Kate Jackson, Stana Katic from “The Librarian, The Curse of the Judas Chalice
Lunch ~ List 5 goals on your life’s to-do list:
1.    Survive adulthood
2.    Not go to jail
3.    Go to Australia, I don’t even know why, I have just always wanted to.
4.    Spend quality time with my wife
5.    I have no other goals
Dinner ~ If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? 
1.    See all of my grandchildren grow up
2.    No more body aches
3.    Never be tired
Midnight Snack ~ What childhood toy do you wish you still had?
My Tonka trucks in mint condition
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) 
Life is hard, when you fall down, pick yourself up and say, “WHO THE HELL PUSHED ME?”


Comments

Jodi said…
Okay these are always just so entertaining! I love the idea of traveling in the blink of an eye! And to have all my projects finished by snapping my fingers!
I have no idea who those other two on Kim's celebrity crushes! hah
His lunch made me laugh out loud! Well, actually ALL of his answers did that!
Thanks for playing!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Mom is Coming Home

Fun Day With Bubba