Eagle Gate Cohort A6 Graduation

I had the great privilege to attend the graduation ceremony of some of my favorite people!  My first clinical experience was with some of the students of Eagle Gate College Cohort A6.  I was the clinical instructor for many of their clinicals over two years.  I got to know many of them quite well as I watched their nursing knowledge and confidence grow and bloom.  Then this last year when I was hired as a classroom instructor I had the privilege of teaching them again in the classroom.  They are all going to make fantastic nurses, in fact before graduation 8 of them already had secured nursing jobs, most of them at the University of Utah hospital.
I couldn't be more proud..



Chyrese, Sharen
Greg


Arica, Catherine
Jena, Chyrese, Jenni, Laura
Kali





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home