Food 4 Thought Friday

Food Thought Friday!
 




A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.  JOIN IN!!! 


Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
FAVORITES 
Breakfast ~ What is your favorite quote?
I love so many quotes, it is very hard to choose!  And my favorite quotes change depending on the day or my mood or what is going on in my life. Some of my current favs are: 




Lunch ~ What's you favorite line from any movie?
I love Princess Bride (probably because I can remember a lot of the lines!  My favorite is when Miracle Max says, “Shut up witch” and Valerie counters with “I’m not a witch, I’m your wife”.  I’m not sure why I like it because it is really disrespectful, but it always makes me laugh.
Dinner ~ What is your favorite weird food combination?
Sour cream and onion potato chips with plain M&M’s.

Midnight Snack ~ What is your favorite time of day?
I don’t know if I have a favorite time of the day, it totally depends on what I am doing.  I hate waking up in the morning, but love being up for a while before I have to leave for work so I can relax, eat breakfast, read scriptures, and check email and facebook.  If I don’t have to get up in the early I love late at night.  I especially love being outside in the summer after midnight when it is cool and calm and billions of stars cover the skies.

Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)
Find joy in something every day.



Comments

Jodi said…
Oh, I love all your quotes! They are some of my faves too! Princess Bride is one of the best movies for one liners! I almost put on my blog: "No more rhymes now, I mean it. Anybody want a peanut?" As you wish! LOVE that movie!
Okay, now I am going to have to try Sour Cream and Onion chips with M&M's! SOUNDS GOOD!
I love early mornings too if I am alone. And if I got to bed early!
THANKS FOR PLAYING! Great answer!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home