Food 4 Thought Friday!

Food Thought Friday!



A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.  JOIN IN!!! 


Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast ~ If you could choose an age to remain forever, which age would you choose? 
I liked being 30.  I was still in good shape, played a lot of ball, and had tons of energy.  I was starting to actually feel smarter than a teenager but yet young enough to still act like one sometimes.
Lunch ~ What do you enjoy doing to relieve stress?
Unfortunately, my stress relieving techniques involve eating unhealthy things.  When I am really stressed I immediately grab a Dr. Pepper and something chocolate.  I love getting massages when I am stressed, but that doesn’t happen very often.  I usually deal with the stress by blanking out and playing a mindless game on the computer so I don’t have to think.
Dinner ~ If you could buy any car right now, what would you buy?
I just bought my dream car, a Subaru Outback.  I love the look and how it drives.  It is great for the snow and there is tons of room inside.  If I could, though, I would like the newest model (of course) and I would like to have a back-up camera.  Mine doesn’t have one and I wish it did.
Midnight Snack ~ What date on your calendar are you looking forward to?  What date are you dreading?
I’m looking forward to August 22.  My sister-in-law and nieces are taking me to Tuachan for all three shows!  I can’t wait.
I’m dreading July 26 because I’m not ready for the make-up lab I’m trying to get ready for.
Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)

Appreciate everything that our ancestors did so that we can live the lives we do.  I’m so amazed at the things I am learning about my ancestors right now.  The hardships that they endured on a daily basis certainly put my life into perspective.

Comments

Jodi said…
LOVE your font! How did you install it? Maybe you can answer in a comment on my blog somewhere because I tend to forget to go back on others blog comments after I have left one. :/
30 was a great age!
I like mindless computer games too when my mind won't shut off.
Jealous you get to go to Tuachan.
LOVE your recipe for the week! We have so much to be grateful for and for all they did for us.
THANKS FOR PLAYING!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Mom is Coming Home

Our 3 Minutes of Fame