Food 4 Thought Friday


A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.  JOIN IN!!! 
Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
   "WORK"ING IT OUT 
Breakfast ~ List the paid jobs you have had in your life so far.
1.     Cashier at the city swimming pool
2.     Lifeguard
3.     Swim instructor
4.    Cocktail waitress/bartender (yeah, I’m not proud of that one!)
5.     Assistant Manager at Pizza Hut
6.    Mortgage Loan processor
7.    Telephone operator for incoming sales calls
8.     Mortgage Loan Closer
9.     Accounts receivable clerk
10.      Rebar salesman
11.      Receptionist, accounts receivable, transcriptionist, office manager, phlebotomist at medical office
12.      Labor and Delivery nurse
13.      Nursing Instructor
Lunch ~ What job was your favorite?  What was your least favorite?
My favorite is the one I have now, nursing instructor.  A close second is swimming instructor
My least favorite job was the telephone operator for incoming sales calls.  I really hated that job.

Dinner ~ What is your dream job?
My dream job is literally the one I have now.  I worked long and hard to get here and it is great!  The only thing that would make it better would be to have a schedule where I work for two months, have a month off, and then repeat.  I think that after two months I would be ready for a month-long vacation, but after a month off I would be more than ready to go back to work.  I think that schedule would be absolutely perfect!

Midnight Snack ~ What kind of work do you love to do and what kind of work do you absolutely hate?
I pretty much love any type of office work and I obviously love to teach.  I honestly didn’t realize that I wanted to teach until recently – it has been a surprise discovery.
I hate anything that requires hard manual labor because I am lazy and enjoy sitting on my chair!

Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)
To remember to be grateful for the little things that make life worth living.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home