Food for Thought Friday



A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.  JOIN IN!!! 

Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Food for Thought Friday – Wednesday edition
Yes, I am very late in responding this week, so you get the Wednesday edition.

Breakfast – What was your day like today?
I am enjoying a very relaxing and absolutely wonderful day in our timeshare condo in St. George.  The condo is beautiful, the company (Jody, Mickel, and Kristiann Woodland) is fabulous, and I am looking forward to seeing Peter Pan at Tuachan tonight.  I did attend a condo owner education meeting this morning which is always educational, profitable (I received a gift card), as well as stressful because they always make it so appealing and tempting to invest in more vacation credits.  I have loved all the wonderful memories we have made  by using our timeshare condos and would love to be able to use it more.

Lunch – Is there something you really want right now but can’t have?  Explain.
In line with the breakfast question, I would love to have enough money to invest heavily in getting more credits.  It is just barely outside my reach, and it is SO tempting!  If I were to purchase to the next level I would be able to use the credits as airfare as well as using them for a place to stay.  Big dreams.

Dinner-What do you wish you could control right now?
I’m having a hard time with this question.  There are many things that I would like to control ranging from my appetite to curing world hunger – but I can’t seem to narrow anything down, so I guess I will skip this question today,.

Midnight snack – If you could eliminate one of your current concerns/worries/stresses, what would it be?
I would love to eliminate the worry I feel over my family all of the time.  I would love to have my entire family happy and healthy and loving life.

Recipe for the Week -  

Comments

Jodi said…
Great answers! But then again yours always are.
I'm so jealous you are in St. G but so happy you got a getaway! I have never been to Tuachan. On my bucket list!
Those time shares sound so nice and yes they make them sound even more tempting! Memories are the most important things we take with us and so vacays are where I want to spend my money for the next half of my life!
Those families do cause us such stress! But we still will take them even with all that right? THANKS FOR PLAYING! Fun to read your responses!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home