Food 4 Thought Friday

A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.  JOIN IN!!! 



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:
Breakfast ~ Did your week go as planned? 
The first part of the week did go as expected, but the last half of the week just seemed to fall apart.

Lunch ~ What happened this week that was unexpected?
Austin Taylor was killed when his car hit ice and he collided with a semi.  I know Austin’s family very well and this news was devastating.  My heart hurts so much for his cute wife, Marissa, and their 2 ½ little girls.

Dinner ~  What is your go to meal when company is over or when you have to take a meal to someone?
Since I rarely cook, this is a hard question.  When company comes we often order pizza, or if I’m lucky and if the company is my friend, Cyn, or my son-in-law, Zane, they cook for us!  For New Year’s Cyn made us chimichangas that were AWESOME!  For the same reason, I rarely take meals to anyone.

Midnight Snack ~ What are you doing this weekend? 
Spending time with Kim (I can’t seem to get enough of that lately), paying bills, and finishing taxes.

Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)

I’m struggling bad again with the winter blues, so I love this quote:

Comments

Jodi said…
I have never had homemade Chimichangas. THey sound yummy!
So sad about Austin. I love your quote! Hang in there! Spring is coming!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home