Week in Review 2/19/17

I haven't had the opportunity to hang out with Kale and Brynnane forever!  We were finally able to co-ordinate our schedules to meet for a great lunch at  Scrud's Gourmet Grub on Ogden's 25th Street.  The burgers were great, although a little expensive.  It was so great to catch up with two of my favorite people.  I never would have made it through nursing school without their help.  I really miss spending time with them, although I don't think I want to study so much again.  They are both very successful nurses, both in home health interestingly enough.  Brynanne has cut her hair very short and looks absolutely gorgeous!  Kale is as crazy as always.  He was sporting a nasty finger injury that requires him to bend his finger hourly with resistance from pins and bands.
Of course, a visit with the gang requires ice cream - luckily there was a Cold Stone right down the block so we could continue our traditions.  I love Kale and Brynanne!
I spent the day Friday at the VA Skilled Nursing Facility doing clinicals.  It is a nice place, with staff that really love their clients.  However, the students didn't seem to get as much hands-on experience as I would have liked.  The shifts this semester are only 9 hours, which is very nice.

I can't believe how much I am struggling with depression and anxiety this season, it seems to be considerably worse this year than it has in the past.  I spent the day Friday at the VA Skilled Nursing Facility doing clinicals.  It is a nice place, with staff that really love their clients.  However, the students didn't seem to get as much hands-on experience as I would have liked.  The shifts this semester are only 9 hours, which is very nice.

I can't believe how much I am struggling with depression and anxiety this season, it seems to be considerably worse this year than it has in the past.  Saturday Kim and Shandra spent the day visiting with Doug and Lori and family, but I stayed home and worked.  It was a very bad emotional day.  I didn't even leave the house at all.  Sunday I wasn't feeling well, so once again I stayed home all day.



THIS WEEK I AM GRATEFUL FOR:
My good friends Kale and Brynnane

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home