More Tags

I was tagged by Jen.

What is your favorite word? That is easy - awhile back I learned the word plethora and for some reason I love . I try to squeeze it in whenever the occasion warrants (I think I sound smart when I use it!)

What is your least favorite word? The "f" word and also when the Lord's name is taken in vain.

What turns you on (creatively, spiritually, or emotionally)? Good music or a tender story always makes me feel good, but a great game of volleyball is my very favorite thing. Of course scrappin' is up there too!

What sound or noise do you hate? Sirens - they remind me of the ambulance when my son died.

What sound or noise do you love?
Laughter, especially Kalel's squeals of delight. I also love the sound of deep, belly laughs.

What's your favorite curse word? I don't like any of the curse words, however, that doesn't mean that I don't use them on occasion!

What professions, other than your own, would you like to attempt? If time and money were no object, I would love to go back to school and become a Certified Nurse Midwife. I have had the opportunity to work along side a Midwife several times and it is always a rush to experience the miracle of birth.

What professions would you not like to do? I would hate to work somewhere where there was little or no contact with other people. I also hate to get my hands dirty, so I wouldn't like to have a job that required dirty hands. I would hate to work somewhere cold!

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say to you when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Of course, Heaven exists. When I get there I hope that God expresses joy in the things that I have done. I also hope my son is there with Him to greet me.
I tag who ever would like to play!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home