Shanne, This One's For You!

Today I had the opportunity to spend a good portion of the day with my great friend, Shanne, as well as Tammy, Marilyn, and Keri. We had a terrific time! We started off the day at the Weber County Fairgrounds at the scrapbooking sale. Unfortunately Shanne wasn't able to go to the sale with us, but Marilyn, Tammy & I managed to have a good time nonetheless. We got some fun scrappin' supplies and then headed to a little roadside shop that sells all kinds of beautiful wreaths.

We still had a little bit of time before we were to meet Shanne and Keri for lunch, so we drove down to "Grandma's Attic" craft boutique in North Ogden. They had some of the cutest ideas for wall decor that I have ever seen! Too bad that I didn't have tons of money, I could have spent a bunch there.


After craft shopping, we drove down to Bellas (Molinas) where we met Shanne and Keri. It was a great lunch! Great food, great atmosphere, and great friends. We laughed and talked for hours! That Shanne is so funny! I was babysitting Kalel, so we had quite a bit of excitement as he started splashing his food all over every one, but mostly he was adorable as usual. Shanne even managed to get in some business over lunch, so she felt like the day was a success.


I'm so grateful for great friends like Shanne, and Tammy, Marilyn, and Keri!

Comments

Doran & Jody said…
Looks like a way fun day!!
Jen said…
Looks like a great time. I love those craft boutiques. There's always such good ideas. Good thing you have a handy husband who can replicate them.
Jodi said…
Hey I heard you went to the cool store by Smith & Edwards. Didn't you love it? I still haven't made it inside ~ just window peeking, but it looks amazing!

Glad you had such fun! Shanne is such a hoot!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home