Food 4 Thought Friday



Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! Jodi posts a new one each Thursday night for those that are on a different time zone. JOIN IN!!!

Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions
Only SIX more days until CHRISTMAS!!!

Breakfast: Do you still have gifts to buy or are you done with your shopping?
I think I am done with the exception of some stocking goodies. I did it all on Black Friday, but that was forever ago, so I'm not really sure. I have a hard time remembering! It is always a big surprise to me on Christmas morning what everyone gets! I am still finishing the Jammies I am making, but I am just about done, hooray!

Lunch: Has the economy affected any part of your Christmas this year? How?
The economy hasn't affected us much. Years ago we started a putting money in a Christmas account all year long, so we use the money from that account, and when it is gone, it is gone.

Dinner: What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
Ummm, reading Christmas books and going to the condo. Over the years we have collected tons of Christmas books and stories, some novels, some children's books. I am an avid reader and look forward to reading these books. They really help me get into the Christmas spirit. This year we acquired Glenn Beck's Christmas Sweater. It is my new favorite!
Each December we take a weekend and spent time as a family at our condo. We look forward to this weekend for months! We have such a great time just hanging out, playing games, watching Christmas movies, playing games, and playing more games! It is a great way to create memories and reinforce the value of family.

Midnight Snack: Are you feeling like a Jolly Elf or a Grinchy Scrooge right at this moment?
I'm pretty Jolly but tired right now. Today Kalel and I made Christmas cookies for a cookie exchange, and it was really fun! I really wish that I had another week to enjoy the season, but I will just enjoy what I have.

Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?)
Try to get those jammies done, have a fun party with my work, sing with the choir on Sunday, teach my class, and then hopefully enjoy the final days before the big holiday.


PLEASE PLAY !!!! Come on you know you want to!

Comments

Jodi said…
The condo sounds sooooooooooo fun! Love it that you can't remember all you bought on Black Friday! That makes it twice as fun!!!
Thanks for playing! Can't wait to hear the choir on Sunday!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home