A New Job!

YEA!  I got a job - not just a job - the job that I have wanted since I started nursing school!

I am going to be working at the Labor and Deliver Department of the Brigham City Hospital!  I am going to start out as a PRN nurse - meaning that I will be working at least one graveyard shift (12 hours) per week, and will be on call several shifts per week.

I am so excited that I will be working in such a great facility.  It is large enough that we see a little bit of everything in the delivery process, but small enough that we get to be pretty much one-on-one with our patients.  The best part is that we get to do all phases - labor, delivery, and postpartum, as well as taking care of the cute little babies.  Larger hospitals usually have the nurses work only in one phase.

By the way - did I say that I am excited!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home