30 Day Blogging Challenge

Tasha and I have decided to do a 30 Day Blog Challenge.  Honestly, sometimes I think they are a big pain, but when I go back and read my old blog posts, my favorites are the ones where I have a question to answer because then I feel my readers - both current and the ones that are yet to be born - will know who I really am.  For some reason, I feel I need to make sure that when I am gone people will know who I am and all about my family and friends because of my blog, journal, and scrapbooks.

So here goes:  Day One:  Describe My Current Relationship

This is a subject that I have addressed previously (see Happy Father's Day).  I have been happily married to the most greatest guy for 31 wonderful years.  No, Kim is not perfect, but then I don't think I want him to be.

Kim is kind - he is always willing to run errands for me, to cover me with a blanket when I am cold, to do things that make me happy.

Kim is fun - being with Kim is almost like being at a party.  He is crazy, witty, and not afraid to do things that are silly.  He makes me laugh - at life and at myself.

Kim is hardworking, talented, and clever - once he sets his mind to it, he can do just about anything.  He creates out of wood, he fixes things, and he knows just about everything about any household item.  He also works 60 hours a week to provide for our family.

Kim is my greatest cheerleader - no matter what I have going on, he cheers me on, supports me, and is always there to give me a hand to make sure I get it accomplished.

Kim is loving - he loves to have me sit on his lap and rock, to give me a hug when I need one or just because it feels good.  He holds my hand.  He makes me feel safe, secure, and loved.

Kim is a great father - he supports our children and is always there for them.

I don't know what I did to deserve Kim, but I am immensely blessed to have him in my life!



Comments

Tasha Hunzeker said…
He's going to blush so bad :)
Jodi said…
Okay you've inspired me! Maybe this will be what I need to get back on the blog band wagon!!!! Can you send me the 30 day challenge link on my FB messages?
Thanks!!!!
Jodi said…
Okay you've inspired me! Maybe this will be what I need to get back on the blog band wagon!!!! Can you send me the 30 day challenge link on my FB messages?
Thanks!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home